Monday, July 13, 2009

New Exterior Remodel

Rob Sanders Designer recently completed design of an new exterior renovation. I designed the original home/elevation 10 years ago. The new homeowners wanted a fresh update to their recent purchase. They asked me to make the front focal point of the elevation taller, and also transform the entry into a grand foyer as well. As detailed by the pictures, this was accomplished easily and simply.

Before Remodel:
1 Before Remodel

During Elevation Remodel:
Construc photo 1

After Elevation Remodel:
2 After Remodel

After Elevation Remodel:
3 After Remodel

If you have an remodel or addition project in mind, give me a call or drop me an email:(info@robsandersdesigner.com). I would be glad to give you a free site analysis and consultation of your renovation needs.